PRESTIGE 420 Walkthrough Comparing F & S Line
Come onboard the PRESTIGE 420 for a walkthrough with John Cowpe. Discover the feature features as well as the differences between the F-Line and S-Line Model.
The key difference between the two models is that the PRESTIGE 420 S has a sporty and sleek coupe-style design, with a hardtop that electrically opens into the saloon, while the PRESTIGE 420 F has a classic flybridge design, with a spacious flybridge that offers a commanding view of the surroundings.
The PRESTIGE 420 S has a lower profile than the 420 F, which makes it more suitable for cruising in areas with low bridges or height restrictions. On the other hand, the PRESTIGE 420 F’s flybridge provides more outdoor living space and is better suited for entertaining guests or enjoying the open sea.
Both models share many of the same high-quality features, such as a spacious and comfortable interior, high-performance engines, advanced navigation and entertainment systems, and luxurious finishes throughout.
The choice between the two models will ultimately come down to personal preference and the intended use of the yacht.
KEY FEATURES OF THE PRESTIGE 420
- Spacious Accommodations: The PRESTIGE 420 offers spacious and luxurious accommodations, with two large cabins that each feature their own en suite bathroom, or convert the second bathroom into a laundry and storage area. The master cabin is a full-beam midship suite featuring a full-sized island berth, while the guest cabin is located in the bow and features a double berth that can be converted into twin beds.
- Comfortable and Functional Saloon: The main saloon of the PRESTIGE 420 is designed for both comfort and functionality. It features a U-shaped sofa and a large dining table, as well as a fully equipped galley with plenty of counter space and storage. This entire area flows seamlessly into the cockpit.
- Versatile Outdoor Social Areas: The PRESTIGE 420 features two separate outdoor social areas – the cockpit and the bow – that offer versatile and comfortable spaces for relaxation and entertainment. The cockpit is fully protected from the elements with a central table which can be a coffee table, dining table or converted into a day bed. While the bow sunbeds allow you to bask in the sunshine for long periods with the adjustable backrest and leg rest.
- Easy Handling and Maneuverability: The PRESTIGE 420 is designed to be easy to handle and maneuver, with intuitive controls and responsive handling that make it a pleasure to operate. It also features Volvo Penta IPS engines that provide excellent performance and fuel efficiency and a joystick control system for easy docking.
- High-Quality Construction and Finishes: The PRESTIGE 420 is constructed using only the finest materials and features high-quality finishes throughout. The modern aesthetic feels luxurious with many customisable wood and upholstery options to suit your taste.
From its aerodynamic exterior styling to its luxurious contemporary interior, the intelligent layout and refined design of this chic sporty coupe cruiser affords you the performance, features and luxury of space usually found in a much bigger boat
The crisp lines and sculptured surfaces of the Prestige 420 Fly are easy on the eyes, a timeless yet modern work of art from Garroni Design that lives as great as it looks. The hull and running surface from Prestige Engineering delivers efficient, powerful performance underway with a low center of gravity for optimal stability and a dynamic underbody that excels across a wide band of wind and water conditions.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
Welcome aboard the PRESTIGE X60, a vessel that effortlessly combines modern style with timeless luxury. Rowan from TMG Yachts takes us on a journey through this remarkable yacht, showcasing its key features that make it stand out in the world of boating.
Discover the Prestige M48 with Joe Fox in this walkthrough. A 50-ft multihull with the living space of a 60-ft monohull. Luxury, versatility, and performance redefined.
AVAILABLE EARLY 2024
AUSTRALIA WIDE DELIVERY